HIGH POWER COAXIAL STAGE MONITOR
• Ultra-high output for extreme requirement applications.
• Point source radiation of 70° conical coverage.
• Neodymium HF 3 inch Voice coil compression driver.
• Protected cone & plates for outdoor usage weather.
• Compact design for stage applications.
• The asymmetric enclosure at 40° & 50° available for floor monitoring.
• Accurate & fast response for the full spectrum.
• Stage monitoring at extreme SPL levels; great drum fill, DJs side fill, lead vocal monitor,
or wherever high power before feedback may be needed
• Concert hall & house of worship
• Club / Lounge installation
• FOH system for small to medium-size venues
• Filling for High output system
• AV & surround sound installations
• Multi-purpose hall
LF 15-inch ultra-high output bass driver
HF 3-inch voice coil, 1-2/5 inch exit Driver
Frequency Response 1W@1m:
LF 45 Hz to 3.5k Hz
HF 500 Hz to 20k Hz
Sensitivity SPL, 1W@1m:
Recommended Crossover Point:
Continuous HF 75 W/ LF 850W
Program HF 150W/ LF 1200W
Peak HF 300W/ LF 3000 W
Calculated Maximum Sensitivity:
Continuous HF 126.3dB/ LF 127.29dB
Program HF 129.3dB/ LF 128.79dB
Peak HF 132.3dB/ LF 132.77dB
Multi-layer birch plywood constructed
Cabinet : black polyurea texture paint
Grill : black powdered paint
2 x handle (aluminium)
2 x speakon NL4
16 gauge hexagon perforated steel
455mm(H) x 700mm(W) x 502mm(D)
500mm (H) x 750mm(W) x 550mm(D)
Volume : 0.2062cbm
Frequency Response Curve
Impedance Magnitude Curve