COMPACT COAXIAL LOUDSPEAKER
• High-fidelity output.
• Extremely high-output to size & weight ratio.
• Ultra flattened full spectrum for demanding reproduction of sound for varies applications.
• European coaxial transducer provides point source radiation of 90° conical coverage.
• Multi flying point enclosure for easy installation.
• High-quality passive crossover design with high-grade components.
• Weather protected cabinet & cone.
• Portable systems indoor / outdoor
• Club installation
• Bar / lounge installation
• Conferencing & broadcasting
• PA system for small to medium size venue
• Filling for high output system
• Corporate AV
• Multi-purpose hall
2 way full range
1 x coaxial transducer
LF 8-inch high output woofer
HF 1-inch voice coil, 1-inch exit compression driver
Frequency Response 1W@1m:
+/-3dB 85 Hz to 20k Hz
-10dB 58 Hz to 20k Hz
Sensitivity SPL, 1W@1m:
Calculated Maximum Sensitivity:
Multi-layer birch plywood constructed
Cabinet : water-based black / white / red (custom colors available) texture paint
Grill : black powdered paint
12 x M8 eyebolt point
2 x speakon NL4
17 gauge hexagon perforated steel
374mm(H) x 246mm(W) x 263mm(D)
420mm (H) x 295mm(W) x 315mm(D)
Volume : 0.039cbm
10 kgs (22lbs)
Gross Weight (2 per carton):
Frequency Response Curve
Impedance Magnitude Curve