• High fidelity output for professional applications.
• Ultra flattened full spectrum for demanding reproduction of sound for varies applications.
• HF compression driver with high efficiency & lightweight advantages.
• Well tuned LF vented enclosure provides an accurate response.
• Symmetric enclosure for easy installation.
• High-quality Passive crossover design with high-grade components.
• Portable systems indoor / outdoor
• Club installation
• Bar / lounge installations
• Conferencing & broadcasting
• PA system for small to medium size venue
• Filling for High output system
• Corporate AV
• House of worship
2way full range
LF 1 x 15-inch excellent linearity high efficiency transducer
HF 1 x driver 1-1/3-inch Pure Titanium
Diaphragm 1" exit on 90 H X 60 V horn
+/-3dB 75 Hz to 18k Hz
-10dB 55 Hz to 20k Hz
Sensitivity SPL, ( @1W @1m):
Calculated Maximum Sensitivity:
Horizontal 90° - Vertical 60°
Multi-layer Birch Plywood Constructed
Cabinet : water-based black / white / red (custom colors available) texture paint
Grill : black powdered paint
12 x M8 eyebolt point
3 x handle (wooden)
1 x pole piece (aluminium)
2 x neutrik speakon NL4
15 gauge hexagon perforated steel
712mm(H) x 461mm(W) x 613.5mm(D)
765mm (H) x 510mm(W) x 665mm(D)
Volume : 0.2014cbm
Frequency Response Curve
Impedance Magnitude Curve