A True workhorse, the I12-G2 is Waveburg Pro's top-selling product from coast to coast. The I12 can be seen in Theatres, Clubs, Music Festivals, Houses of Worship, Corp. AV, Lounges, and Conference Halls
• High fidelity output for professional applications.
• Ultra flattened full spectrum for demanding reproduction of sound for various applications.
• Well tuned LF vented enclosure provides an accurate response.
• Symmetric enclosure for easy installation.
• High-quality passive crossover design with high-grade components.
• Portable systems Indoor/Outdoor
• House of worship
• Corporate AV
• Club installation
• Conferencing and broadcasting
• PA system for small to medium size venue
• Filling for high output system
• Side-fill &/or drum-fill
2 way Full Range
LF 1 x 12-inch excellent linearity high efficiency transducer
HF 1 x driver 1-1/3-inch pure titanium
Diaphragm 1" exit on 90 H X 60 V horn
+/-3dB 75 Hz to 18k Hz
-10dB 65 Hz to 20k Hz
Sensitivity SPL (@ 1W - @1m) :
Calculated Maximum Sensitivity:
Horizontal 90° - Vertical 60°
Multi-layer birch plywood
Cabinet : water-based black / white / red (custom colors available) texture paint
Grill : black powdered paint
12 x M8 eyebolt point
3 x handle (wooden)
1 x pole piece (aluminium)
2 x Neutrik speakon NL4
15 gauge hexagon perforated steel
650mm(H) x 417mm(W) x 489mm(D)
700mm (H) x 470mm(W) x 540mm(D)
Volume : 0.1777cbm
Frequency Response Curve
Impedance Magnitude Curve