MEDIUM THROW HORN LOADED LOUDSPEAKER
• High energy horn loaded design for professional Installation & outdoor use.
• Wide High frequency 80° dispersion optimized for use in wide areas.
• HF compression driver & horn loaded bass reflex LF for fully professional performance.
• Rectangular Cabinet for easy stacking or arraying of multi-boxes to provide extra sensitivity.
• Flying points for mounting.
• Lightweight neodymium HF & LF driver for easy handling & ultra high performance.
• Outdoor application & stadium installation
• Concert & roadshow
• Stackable or flying installation
• Ideal for long-throw & wide range area of high quality sound reproduction
• High ineligibility at high SPL for speech applications
• Use with HL118S long-throw subwoofer to produce full spectrum of sound reinforcement
Horn-loaded 12 inch high output LF neodymium driver
1-3/4 inch voice coil, 1 inch exit Driver on 80°x 60° exit
Frequency Response 1W@1m:
+/- 3dB 90 Hz to 18k Hz
+/- 10dB 65 Hz to 20k Hz
Sensitivity SPL, 1W@1m:
Recommended Crossover Point:
Peak 200W/1600 W
Calculated Maximum Sensitivity:
Multi-layer birch plywood constructed
Unique design plywood horn
Cabinet : water-based dark gray texture paint
Grill : black powdered paint
16 x M10 eyebolt point
4 x handle (aluminium)
2 x neutrik speakon NL4
380mm(H) x 880mm(W) x 1030mm(D)
420mm (H) x 930mm(W) x 1080mm(D)
Volume : 0.4218cbm